Friends of the LD
Send the 39th Dems a message
DEMOCRATS’ PICNIC / HOOTENANNY SING ALONG
On Sunday, July 27, Skagit Democrats will host a fund-raising picnic at Burlington’s Horseshoe Pits Pavilion from noon to 3 pm.
Sandwiches, chips, drinks, and desserts will be provided.
Come listen to live music with Mike Dumovich and Gary Kanter as well as a beginning ukulele troop with Simme Bobrosky!
Bring your own favorite instrument or song and be ready to sing along!
Enjoy playing games (bocce, horseshoes, bring your own) and listen to some political speeches, of course.
Support our party: $10 adults and $20 family.
Burlington’s Horseshoe Pits Pavilion is on Whitmarsh Rd., south of Skagit River Park, off of Pease Rd.
If you have questions, contact Larry Edwards at email@example.com or (360) 755-9467!
Whitmarsh Horseshoe Covered Picnic Shelter
1720 E Whitmarsh Road
Burlington WA 98233
- From I-5, exit at ramp #229 George Hopper Road.
- Turn EAST from the exit ramp (Left from I-5 South, Right from I-5 North).
- At George Hopper Road’s intersection with S. Burlington Blvd, turn NORTH/LEFT. (There are two left turn lanes at this intersection; it is most convenient to be in the farthest right turn lane.)
- Heading north, follow S. Burlington Blvd to intersection with Pease Road. Turn EAST/RIGHT onto Pease.
- Follow Pease Road approx ½ mile. Immediately passed railroad tracks and before the sharp left bend in the road, turn SOUTH/RIGHT on Whitmarsh Road.
- You will find the covered shelter shortly after you pass the Skagit River Park Playfield entrance on the EAST/LEFT side of Whitmarsh.
Evergreen Fair: 39th LD Day
August 25, 2014 We will be hosting the Democratic Booth. More info for shifts to follow.
39th LD Democrats Endorses:
Congressman Rick Larsen 2nd Congressional District
Congresswoman Suzan DelBene 1st Congressional District
Charles Jensen WA State House Rep. 39th LD Pos. 2
Kristen Olbrechts, Cascade District Court Judge
Anthony Howard, Everett District Court Judge
County Executive John Lovick
Sheriff Ty Trenary
Marcus Naylor, Judge King County District Court Eastside
Steve Hobbs Senator 44th LD
Initiative 1351 Reducing Class Size
Initiative 1329 – We the People